Alliance Seizure Collab Alliance Seizure Collab

review etiquette

Who knew that the usually annoying use of flashing colors for inducing seizures could produce something as brilliant as this. This movie had wonderful themes and imagery, accompanied by delightful music. Give this man a medal, and a life time supply of staples. If you don't think this movie deserves a score of 10 out of 10, I swear, I'll fucking

Cold responds:

I think all the people who voted anything less than 10 just couldn't handle the seizurific awesomeness, orgasmed thrice before collapsing upon their computer and then accidentally clicked the wrong score. But I can forgive.

That's the only possible explanation I could think of. Well, that and erectile dysfunction.

The Alliance Collection The Alliance Collection

review etiquette ahead

I have read and understood the guidelines for posting reviews to newgrounds dot com. Join the alliance.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Cold responds:

<Obligatory general uncompromising response.>

Lucid High Lucid High

Pretty good

Nice little movie you made. It gave a very relaxing vibe. Just work on your graphics. They looked like you did them really fast. Clean them up a bit, and this will be awesome. I hope to see an update of this! It has great potential.

VividCG-1 responds:

yeh, Ill probs take the file to college and clean up some of the keyframed parts, but overall I cont draw too well with a mouse

Engrish Humor Gallery 2 Engrish Humor Gallery 2

&quot;So is it big or is it mini?&quot; xD

These are great! Japaneses should get someone who actually speacks english. Im off to see 3, 4, and 5!

Zerg-Ruler responds:

Thank you! :-D

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Nice for a preview

The game wasnt that bad. All I could comment on, its that you could still move left and right while using attacks. Also, 0 life didnt stop you from dying. I hope this becomes a nice game :)

Well, Star Syndicate, apparently you learned your lesson, and the daily toons have becomed much better. I hope you're not mass voting anymore ;)

catbrush responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm just about done fixing the HP bug. I made you able to move while attacking on purpose, but I should probably make it less noticable by making your movement speed slow down while attacking.

Shooting Range v.1 Shooting Range v.1

Looks like fun!

Please do finish it. But a hunting game would be funner. Oh, and more weapons! (A bazooka?)